Monday, October 4, 2010

k. embellished with color

I feel very guilty that I have not done my post....very guilty. hehehe  I had great fun this month embellishing with color.  I dyed, I used silk screen paint to print with, I even used s few sparkles.  I also just lent my camera to my Father in Law so I can't just grab it and take my final pictures to post.  I am a terrible "example" for my own brainstorm group.  Do NOT follow in my footsteps!  (Seems like we still need some introductions.....)

I promise that once I have my house back there will be pictures of tiny tie-dye, some ombre dip dyeing, tiny butterflies everywhere, and some information about water soluble stabilizer which is my dearest friend, after you of course, dear reader.  I will also tell you more about "Dreamweaver Stencils" and http://dharmatrading.com who were my suppliers for most of my adventures this month of embellishing with color. 

Also, I have a plan for my Alteration Project.  Remember to submit challenge ideas also! k.

No comments:

Post a Comment