Monday, October 25, 2010

Free Child's Dress Pattern


So, my thoughtful mom sent me a pattern for a girl's dress that she thought looked like one I would enjoy making. The thing is, I already own the pattern and have made several dresses with it. In this photo you can see Audrey being silly in one of them. So, would anyone like the new pattern? It is Simplicity 5695 and is in size 2,3,4--which was the perfect size for both girls when they were 2 and 4 and is now too small for Audrey now that she's a tall 5. It's very simple to make and a very cute dress. Or, if you know someone who might like it, just take it from me and pass it along. I'll give it to the first person who responds to this post.

1 comment:

  1. I don't need the pattern (No 2-4 girls here!) but next time you are over you can look through the patterns I do have and see if you want to borrow any of them. :) In the meantime, I need to get going on my alteration project. How is yours going?!?! I miss you. get WELL you Gassers! k.

    ReplyDelete