Thursday, September 30, 2010

Meetings and Warnings.....

So the first Monday is almost upon us.  If you are like me you have procrastinated the day of your repentance....or at least of your Embellishing until it is nearly too late.  Whether you are coming to the meeting (Monday around 9 a.m.  at my house, please email so I know who to expect) or planning on posting your adventures online, please make it happen this weekend.  The new challenge will be issued on Monday and I want us to have made a good showing for our first outing. :)

(Speaking of Outing, those of you who haven't done your introductions had better get on with it!  Put your name and "introductions" in the post label section.  You should label your discussion of your own work with "embellish" for September, and possibly the word September as well as you name and any other appropriate labels for your techniques to help others find it in future.)

If you need help getting started posting, let me know and we will see what we can do.  If you have been meaning to sign up and haven't yet, get over to "The Rules" and send me an email so I can get you on the authors list. ;)

I hope everyone has lots to report....good and less good, by way of adventure for September. k.

No comments:

Post a Comment