Sunday, September 19, 2010

Inspiration

I think Etsy is a great place to find inspiration for our embellishing challenge. Below are some favorites if you're interested in embellishing a t-shirt like me. I'm actually going to have Audrey and Megan do this along with me. The photo is from a shop called I love treasures. It is so simple, but my girls would love it.

1) Lace



4) Ice cream applique (selling for $3, we can do that with leftover scraps)



7) Matching mickey mouse applique and headband (I think of Amber when I see this)





12) shirt & tie (same shop as the mickey stuff above)

and here's one thrown in from the Gap. Ribbons.

1 comment:

  1. Cute ideas....and easy. Very nice. (Add the label "inspiration" to your post....and while you're at it, do EVERYTHING I say! hehehe) love, k.

    ReplyDelete