Monday, April 4, 2011

April's Dare? Pockets....any type you can justify. hehe

After some discussion during the meeting, it was decided that we should all to some pockets.  So there you have it.  If you must, your pockets can be on a flat piece of fabric, but try to put it on something that can be used/worn.  After this month when everyone is feeling virtuous and accomplished because we got our skirts made, I have realized that having "something to show for yourself" is an excellent motivating principle.

Having said that, I am not sure what I will make with pockets this month.  (Especially since I wussed out and didn't put pockets on my skirt like I planned.  sigh!)  Happy pocketing, ladies.

Pockets set in the seam
Patch Pockets
Welt Pockets
Shaped or Applique'd pockets

What other sorts are there?  Post examples..... k.
P.S. I will get my N to take pics of my skirt so I can do my post about it this evening.  Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment