Saturday, April 9, 2011

Skirts on the Internet

Hi, everyone. I made a skirt and wore it to church last Sunday, but we left that day for our vacation and I never took a picture. I promise to put it on tomorrow and have someone take a photo for me to share with you.

I know we've moved on to another dare, but one of my favorite bloggers, Dana, posted this cute skirt tutorial that is so simple and adorable. After I gave birth to Claire last May I made myself a bunch of skirts in basically the same way Dana shows--except mine were cut in a slight A-line. It was great for my post-pregnant belly that wouldn't fit into any of my old summer shorts or skirts. Actually, I still like elastic waistbands best because I feel like my shape is always changing. I'm also planning to make her circle skirt, which a different version of a skirt I made last summer as well.

This would be an easy skirt to add pockets to, so it could fit into our next challenge too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment